Youth/Teens Sailing Camp
Mid Term Break Sailing Camp is a camp for sailing and having a good opportunity to try all non-motorized water sports: kayak, paddle boarding and dinghy sailing.
Time & Location
26 Oct 2021, 12:00 – 28 Oct 2021, 14:00
Kuwait Sailing School _Seashell resort, Al Qulay‘ah, Al-Ahmadi Julaia, 00065, Kuwait
About the Activity
DATES: Tuesday 26th, Wednesday 27th & Thursday 28th of October 2021
AGE RESTRICTIONS: 8-16 years old
PREREQUISITE: No sailing experience is necessary to join the camp. All participants, however, must be comfortable swimming while wearing a personal flotation device.
- Residential Campers: KD120
- Non-residential Campers: KD70
The Youth Sailing Camp is open to both club members and non members. Members can use their membership balance.
A minimum of 4 Campers are needed to run the Camp.
Activities: Campers will enjoy a combination of games and other fun activities, on land and on water drills.
Campers will participate in Basic Sailing instruction
We will have games for windy days and no-wind days.
1. On the water- with wind
- Introduction to Day sailing & Navigation if campers already know how to sail. or Sail to a destination / a chalet in Bnaider for snacks and sail back.
- Sunset Sailing with a picinic afloat.
- Games: Chase the cocnut / Bubble trail
2. On the water- with no wind
- Kayak Volley
- SUP Dodge Ball
- Kayak Frisbee
- Ball collecting
- Boards walking