Time & Location
25 Mar 2022, 16:00 – 18:30
Kuwait Sailing School _Seashell resort, Al Qulay‘ah, Al-Ahmadi Julaia, 00065, Kuwait
About the Activity
• KD 12.00 for anyone 16+ years.
• KD 9.00 for the youth (11-15years)
and they must be under an adult
supervision at all times.
• Free for those below 11 and must
be accompanied with an adult.
• Additional fees will be applied for
lost or damage to the equipment
due to negligence and not following
safety instructions or/and paddling
in safe waters as instructed.
- START & CUTOFF TIME:
• Meeting at 4:00pm in the training
room for briefing and selecting the
best buoyancy aid.
• Please note that the cutoff time to. take the SUP out is 5:30pm.
• We should be paddling back
before it's dark. You will be asked
to paddle once the sun sets @ 6:00pm.
• If you are a beginner stay close to
the shore, don't paddle far.
• Each participant must fill a
separate form with their details.
• For the family SUP, please
mention it in the form. We only
have 1 Family SUP so we will
work on first come first served
basis. A minimum of 3 adults on
the SUP is required. (1 person in
this case registers and mentions
that you wish to take the Family
• If you wish to bring a friend or a
family member to watch you at the
beach, you can bring ONE GUEST
ONLY for free.
• Money will be refunded if the
activity gets canceled due to
• No refund or transfer of the value to
another activity for a any
cancellation happening within 48
hours No matter what the reason is.
- WHAT TO BRING:
• A towel and clothes to change.
• Water-shoes to protect your feet
from sharp rocks and sea urchins.
• Waterproof mobile cover if you wish
to take your phone with you.
All participants must wear the buoyancy aid provided at all times.
Please note, this is not a training session so no time will be spent to show you how to use the equipments.