Beginners SUP Lesson
Your beginner lesson includes 1.5 hours of instructor time where you’ll cover all the fundamental skills required to become a confident and capable paddler + 1 Hour of sunset paddling while practicing your new-found skills independently.
Time & Location
19 Oct 2021, 15:00 – 20 Oct 2021, 18:00
Kuwait Sailing School _Seashell resort, Al Qulay‘ah, Al-Ahmadi Julaia, 00065, Kuwait
About the Activity
- Registration is required
- Age restrctions: 11+ Years old
- KD25 for those 12 years and above.
- Is this course for me? This course is designed to provide a comprehensive introduction to paddleboarding for those who have never tried the sport before, or who want more practice before feeling comfortable to go out on their own.
- What will I learn? During this 1.5 hour lesson, you’ll learn about tides and currents, equipment and — of course — basic paddleboarding techniques. At the end of the lesson, you should feel confident renting out equipment and paddleboarding without a guide, recreating a special paddle boarding experience whenever you like!
- a minimum of two regsitrations required for the lesson to run (grab a friend and register together!).
- It could be cancelled due to weather.
- Don't forget your watershoes and your water bottle.
You’ll be charged when contacted by our teamKWD 25.000